Skin care has always been the neglected part for
the Indian groom. They never took it seriously. So here are some
tips to help you get that smooth and supple skin for your D-day.
Skin Car Tips For Groom
Gone are the days when grooming for men only involved shaving off the beard and apply aftershave. These days, guys have become almost as conscious of their looks as girls. They have started going to saloons and even indulge in things like threading and waxing. And when a guy is going to become a groom soon, you can bet on it that he will leave no stone unturned to make sure that he looks perfect on the D-day. In case you are also one of the would-be grooms and are looking for some skin care tips, this article will prove to be perfect for you. Go through the following lines and know all about groom skin care.
Groom Skin Care
- The first tip that you will get, in relation to skin care, would be to follow a proper cleansing routine. Wash your face at least two times in a day, with a face-wash that suits your skin type (dry, oily or normal).
- Make use of moisturizer on a daily basis. Every time you wash your face with soap, do not forget to apply moisturizer afterwards. In this case also, you will need to get a moisturizer specifically meant for your skin type.
- Indulge in exfoliation of your skin on a regular basis, say once or twice in a week. It will help remove the dead cells from your skin, leaving it fresh, smooth and glowing.
- A good diet goes a long way in making your skin healthy. Make sure that your daily diet provides you all the essential vitamins and minerals. At the same time, increase the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Do not overstress yourself, as this is bound to have an effect on your skin as well. Indulge in regular meditation, gets lots of rest and make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
- Increase your daily consumption of water, taking it to at least 10-12 glasses. It will help flush out the toxins from your body and make your skin glowing and spotless.
- Stay away from the foods that contain too much oil or sugar. In other words, keep the consumption of high-calorie foods to a minimum. Stop smoking cigarettes, limit caffeine consumption and eat healthy food.
- Indulge in exercise, like walking, jogging, skipping or aerobics, on a regular basis. It will help make you fit for the wedding day and also improve the blood circulation, thereby benefiting your skin.
- Whenever you go out in the sun, make sure to wear a sun block, with an SPF of at least 20. Try to avoid harsh weather conditions, like glaring sun, pounding rain or thrashing wind.
- Before shaving, use a face-wash to clean your face. Thereafter, shave off the beard and wipe your face with a toner. Finally, dab a bit of aftershave on the beard and moustache area.
- A few months before the wedding, start going for facials. Once in a month would be the ideal frequency for you. Do make sure to get at least one facial 2-3 days before the wedding.